Saturday, June 9

Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rats and Mice

Also known as Rodents.

Now, i don't know much about these animals, but i've had friends who had rodents as pets. I've also experienced a somewhat terrifying situation back in primary school. It was Pet Day and we all brought our pets to school. One of my friends brought her hamsters. Her pregnant hamster and the father. And yes, during the break we had, the pregnant mother gave birth! And the father tried to eat the hamsters. That was extremely scary and somewhat disturbing to the young and innocent me. I saw a mini-sausage-like object inside the father's mouth, and yes, two tiny legs were dangling out. It was the most disturbing experience in my life.

Lesson? Never keep hamster parents with their babies because they eat them. Yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment